Compressive Shrinking Range
The Sole purpose of the Controlled Compressive Shrinking Range or ZEROZERO is to ensure that the garment made from such fabric does not shrink after the wash hence perfect dimensional stability.
As per standard, + / -1 % residual shrinkage is acceptable. Controlled Compressive Shrinking Range or ZEROZERO are available up to 3200mm working width fabric to assure total shrinkage protection to woven fabrics. It can be 100% cotton, cotton/polyester, cotton/viscose or tough and heaviest fabric like denim. Compressive Shrinking Range or ZEROZERO developed in a way that can shrinkage up to 12% in a single passage.
The most capable of shrinking medium, lightweight fabric to the heaviest denim, cotton blended suiting & shirting by watering cotton, terylene, hemp and its blends to shrink the cloth to meet the requirements of shrinkage, stabilization and improve the hand touch.
A controlled Compressive Shrinking Range is usually the last process in the sequence of fabric finishing. The woven fabric processed in the machine gets fully shrunk.
Before compressive shrinking, it is advisable to establish the width at which the cloth should get shrunk in length to meet the requirement of the garment makers. It is the best Fabric Finishing machinery.
🔸 Technical Specification
✅ A.C. frequency conversion transmission, designed speed: 10-80m/minute.
✅ Shrinkage 0 – 12 % depending upon fabric quality.
✅ Minimum and controlled tension.
⭕ Imported Rubber Blanket and Polyester Felt will be provided optionally.
✅ A Jacketed drum in 1500mm, 2000mm and 2500mm diameters.
✅ Stainless Steel damping & conditioning unit supplied as standard Parts.
Denim Finishing Range
Denim Finishing Range
The Denim Finishing Range Exclusive purpose is to ensure that the garment made from such fabric does not shrink after the wash hence perfect dimensional stability.
As per standard, + / -1 % residual shrinkage is acceptable. Denim Finishing Range is available for up to 3600mm working width fabric to assure total shrinkage protection to Denim fabrics.
Denim Finishing Range was developed in a way that can shrinkage up to 14% in a single passage.
Denim Finishing Range is usually the last process in the sequence of fabric finishing. The Denim fabric processed in Denim Finishing Range gets fully shrunk.
Before Denim Finishing Range, it is advisable to establish the width at which the cloth should get shrunk in length to meet the requirement of the garment makers. It is the best Fabric Finishing machinery.
🔸 Key Features:
✅ Ensuring Required Shrinkage of 14 Ounce Denim in Single RUN At a Speed of 40 to 50 Mtrs / Min.
✅ Matching all parameters of Shrinkage, Feel, Warp & Weft Tension.
✅ Complete Machine with P.L.C. Controlled Inverter Drive.
✅ Large Touch Screen, Showing Shrinkage, Speed and Other Data, Minimum Usage, of Steam & Power.
✅ User-friendly machine with the shortest Payback time.
✅ Can finish lycra fabrics in a single run with required weft and warp shrinkage at the speed of 40 mt / min.
✅ Specially designed heavy warp pull to control the width of the fabric and warp stretch control by P L C.
✅ Motorized antiskew device to control the skew setting of fabric twill by forwarding and reversing the movement of motors.
✅ Specially developed a shrinking unit to achieve shrinkage up to 14 % depending upon the quality of the fabric with residual shrinkage of 1 %.
✅ 2500mm dia Mirror polished Jacketed main palmer cylinder with rotary joints.
✅ The number of 2 cooling cylinders is provided at the exit of the palmer unit to cool down the fabrics.
⭕ Singing unit at the feeding side. (Optional)
⭕ Brushing unit at feeding side. (Optional)
⭕ Temperature controlling of shrinkage and palmer unit by PLC. (Optional)
⭕ Big Batching device with ‘J’ scray at plating side. (Optional)
Loop Ager can be offered in five variants as mentioned below:
- DIGIFIX Specially designed Machine for Digital Printing
- ATMOFIX suitable for Low-Temperature Application
- EVOMAX suitable for High-Temperature Applications
- RAPIFIX suitable for Hot Air and Pigment Application
- UNIFIX is appropriate for both Low Temperature & High-Temperature applications
Loop agers are simple to use on almost any fabric that has been printed using different printing recipes. The high versatility of steam agers, together with high qualitative standards, allows their utilization in all continuous production lines for the colour fixation processes.
❇ ATMOFIX Loop Agers, the quantity of steam is injected more at the entry of the fabric as on the first few loops.
Moisture condenses on the cloth with the Exothermic reaction for colour fixation. UREA dissociation takes place in the initial few seconds By when the water vapour is distributed/injected into the chamber accordingly.
❇ EVOMAX Loop Agers are suitable for high-temperature streaming applications.
The Steam consumption is comparatively less because of the compact design of chambers manufactured by SS 316 with larger Thermos Oil Radiators/ Heaters/Gas Burners installed to heat the section faster when processing with High-Temperature steaming applications or Hot Air applications.
❇ RAPIFIX Loop Agers are robust and suitable for any working atmosphere. Curing Machines constructed of Mild Steel on the inside with an outer body made of Insulating Panels are fit for this process because the required temperature is above 130°C & the machine operates in moisture-free conditions on the inside.
Essentially, the Dyes are set to the cloth during the Curing Process by polymerization in hot air at 150°C to 160°C.
Loop Agers fabric moves in tensionless conditions. So, there are no chances for lengthwise stretching and no rubbing effect on the cloth.
In any ageing machine, the transportation of the fabric in the hanging loop form makes the fabric move in a tensionless motion.
Oil radiators & centrifugal blowers are provided which help circulation Of the surrounding air through the filters & blows it into the machine from the bottom part of the machine.
An exhaust fan removes the Hydrocarbons & Condensed Oil.
🔸 Key features of the Loop Ager Machine:
1. Compact steaming chamber design to reduce steam consumption.
2. Even the distribution of steam in the chamber, steam injected from the top & lighter than the air will force to remove air and exhaust from the bottom will be occupied in the process chamber fully make it leaving no chance of air inside the steaming compartment.
3. Optimum steam conditioning and humidification with parallel flow inside the steamer.
4. Conveyor rollers treated with shot blasting that rotates on their axis to prevent marking off from the rod itself.
5. A loop rod roller mechanism is used to create loops.
6. The steaming chamber is a closed type made of stainless steel.
7. For low-temperature steaming of the chamber roof and entry, the delivery slit is heated by steam coils preventing condensation and dripping on the fabric.
8. DIGIFIX, ATMOFIX and UNIFIX Loop Agers are equipped with a special device steam saturator that conditions the steam. It passes through the water before being injected into the steaming chamber.
These characteristics of steam pre-conditioning help prevent and control the exothermic reaction of the fabric with the printing paste. Making the machine unique & use The temperature control system/moisturising system for the said machines is the basis of the remarkable success achieved in the textile industries for Low-Temperature Applications.
9. The EVOMAX and UNIFIX Loop Agers are fitted with an effective re-circulation system and heat exchanger using either thermic fluid or direct gas fire system for high-temperature steaming, ensuring uniform temperature throughout the chamber.
10. A unique system to allow air to re-circulate in our RAPIFIX Loop Ager instead of steam permits Polymerization treatment with stifling air up to 160 ͦC.
11. Two enormous size access windows are provided on the front side, two small inspection windows on the back side and one small size window on the Drive arrangement platform.
12. Steam exhaust fan driven by variable speed AC motor, all fabric movements are pushed by variable speed AC motor.
13. Automatic control PLC system for programming and monitoring steam quantity, steam pressure, processing time & temperature is optional with our “PRO” version of all the variants of Loop Agers and Curing machines.
14. “LITE” versions of machines are also available for all variants of Agers and Curing machines for Manual operations and are also equipped with Modbus protocol and a 7” HMI for comfortable functions.SKU: n/a
- Firstly, The air movement produces undulations in the cloth & at the same time, it expands the knitted fabric causing dimensional shrinkage and selvedge opening.
- In other words, Relax Dryer expands the fabric width while drying it.
- Secondly, Relax Dryer rolls ladder-proof fabrics based on well-known the principle of air impact drying system.
- Thirdly, the cloth moved through the drying chamber on a conveyor belt that overfed to increase length shrinkage.
- Fourthly, The operating width of the Relax Dryer can range from 1600mm to 4200mm. Depending on the specific needs of the client.
- Fifthly, Relax Dryer can process fabric ranging from 70 to 700 gsm/meter square of hosiery.
- Sixth and most Important, velocity can be achieved up to 60 meters per minute while performing the process.
In conclusion, Relax Dryer is best suitable for Dyeing & Printing units.
🔸 Technical Specification
✅The number of chambers: 2 to 8.
✅Conveyor belt width: 1600mm to 4200mm.
✅ Heating system alternatives: Natural Gas, LPG, Steam or Thermic Oil.
✅ Mechanical belt speed: Step less than 0 to 60m/min.
✅ Maximum working temperature: 220 °C.
✅ Blowers: Special design, highly efficient, diagonal location, two blowers in each chamber.
✅ Fabric feeding: Step-less by multiple points.
✅ Conveyor belt direction control: Electro-pneumatic from both sides.
Stenter has detachable nozzle fingers that are easy to clean and sliding filters which remove lint as they come out.
It also comes with an A.C. inverter system that allows the operator to make changes as needed within seconds.
Stenter comes with the following advance and improved features:
🔶 Higher Production Speeds
✅ Use of elongated oval Nozzle slits for higher air velocity.
✅ The lowest gap between the top and bottom Nozzle faces prevents the drop in enthalpy.
✅ High-energy blower fans displace high volumes of air.
✅ Fabric working width can be customised from 1600mm to 3400mm and cambers from 1 to 12 depending on customer need.
✅ Speed From 40 to 100 meters per minute by A.C. Inverter System.
✅ Double-jacketed sealed provides the best insulation.
✅ Seasoned cast iron lubricated rail provides friction-free movement of the chain.
✅ All pipelines are installed inside the machine to cut out conduction losses.
✅ Give 15% More Saving against other stenter.
✅ Detachable Nozzle fingers for easy cleaning & Online sliding filters for lint removal make it easy to maintain on daily bases.
✅ Online sliding filters for lint removal.
✅ Easy access inside chambers for observation.
✅ Advanced chamber technology makes it easy to install and reinstall if needed without interfering with the performance.
Working width decides upon the maximum width of fabric & chambers decide upon the maximum per day production requires.
As its Fabric Finishing machine, Stenter can finish fabric like Hosiery, Cotton, Polyester, Cotton Hosiery, Polyester Hosiery, Polyester Cotton, Wool, Mink Blanket, Polar and Many more Knitted as well as woven fabrics.
In Conclusion, this machine is best for Dyeing and Printing Plants.