HTHP Soft flow
- First and foremost, HTHP Soft Flow is suitable for sensitive surface structures and natural fabrics. All fabrics like cotton, wool, viscose, acrylic and blends of jersey, terry towel, velour and nylon.
- Secondly, HTHP Soft Flow is a contemporary technology that uses a curved nozzle to transfer the cloth smoothly at a high fluid flow. As a result, reduce strain and avoid creases and peeling.
- Thirdly, by the new design, HTHP Soft Flow takes the Lowest liquor ratio up to 1:5 (on wet material) instead of the conventional design taking liquor ratio up to 1:10 (on wet).
- Fourthly, HTHP Soft Flow is made of high-quality steel inside and out, making it rust-resistant.
- Fifthly, the nozzles inside HTHP Soft Flow come with 316L Quality stainless steel. It gives smooth operation to the cloth.
- Lastly, HTHP Soft Flow includes numerous safety features.
In conclusion, it is perfect for modern textile dyeing plants.
🔸 Technical Specification
✅ Lowest liquor ratio up to 1:5 (wet Fabric)
✅ Capacity: 50 to 2000Kg.
✅ Dye –30 To 500 Grms/Mtr. Sq. Fabrics (Woven & Knitted Fabrics)
✅ High Temp. – Up to 140° C.
✅ The vessel build from stainless steel SS 316L Quality
➡ Online filter for easy clean-up even during the process with an extra filter mesh.
➡ For smooth fabric circulation, a Teflon Sheet inside the chamber.
➡ Cup type very soft nozzle with low presser & higher volume design.
➡ The fabric driving reel comes with a frequency controller.
🔸 Payment, Taxes and Delivery
Payment: Before dispatch, 40% advance & balance against Proforma Invoice.
Delivery: Delivery of the machinery ideally comes within 4 to 6 weeks.
Freight: Will be paid by the customer.
Sales Tax: GST 18% (Domestic Orders) Or Vat 4% +1% No CST against form “H”( export orders).
Erection: Will be charged extra per machinery over and above price.