Loop Ager can be offered in five variants as mentioned below:
- DIGIFIX Specially designed Machine for Digital Printing
- ATMOFIX suitable for Low-Temperature Application
- EVOMAX suitable for High-Temperature Applications
- RAPIFIX suitable for Hot Air and Pigment Application
- UNIFIX is appropriate for both Low Temperature & High-Temperature applications
Loop agers are simple to use on almost any fabric that has been printed using different printing recipes. The high versatility of steam agers, together with high qualitative standards, allows their utilization in all continuous production lines for the colour fixation processes.
❇ ATMOFIX Loop Agers, the quantity of steam is injected more at the entry of the fabric as on the first few loops.
Moisture condenses on the cloth with the Exothermic reaction for colour fixation. UREA dissociation takes place in the initial few seconds By when the water vapour is distributed/injected into the chamber accordingly.
❇ EVOMAX Loop Agers are suitable for high-temperature streaming applications.
The Steam consumption is comparatively less because of the compact design of chambers manufactured by SS 316 with larger Thermos Oil Radiators/ Heaters/Gas Burners installed to heat the section faster when processing with High-Temperature steaming applications or Hot Air applications.
❇ RAPIFIX Loop Agers are robust and suitable for any working atmosphere. Curing Machines constructed of Mild Steel on the inside with an outer body made of Insulating Panels are fit for this process because the required temperature is above 130°C & the machine operates in moisture-free conditions on the inside.
Essentially, the Dyes are set to the cloth during the Curing Process by polymerization in hot air at 150°C to 160°C.
Loop Agers fabric moves in tensionless conditions. So, there are no chances for lengthwise stretching and no rubbing effect on the cloth.
In any ageing machine, the transportation of the fabric in the hanging loop form makes the fabric move in a tensionless motion.
Oil radiators & centrifugal blowers are provided which help circulation Of the surrounding air through the filters & blows it into the machine from the bottom part of the machine.
An exhaust fan removes the Hydrocarbons & Condensed Oil.
🔸 Key features of the Loop Ager Machine:
1. Compact steaming chamber design to reduce steam consumption.
2. Even the distribution of steam in the chamber, steam injected from the top & lighter than the air will force to remove air and exhaust from the bottom will be occupied in the process chamber fully make it leaving no chance of air inside the steaming compartment.
3. Optimum steam conditioning and humidification with parallel flow inside the steamer.
4. Conveyor rollers treated with shot blasting that rotates on their axis to prevent marking off from the rod itself.
5. A loop rod roller mechanism is used to create loops.
6. The steaming chamber is a closed type made of stainless steel.
7. For low-temperature steaming of the chamber roof and entry, the delivery slit is heated by steam coils preventing condensation and dripping on the fabric.
8. DIGIFIX, ATMOFIX and UNIFIX Loop Agers are equipped with a special device steam saturator that conditions the steam. It passes through the water before being injected into the steaming chamber.
These characteristics of steam pre-conditioning help prevent and control the exothermic reaction of the fabric with the printing paste. Making the machine unique & use The temperature control system/moisturising system for the said machines is the basis of the remarkable success achieved in the textile industries for Low-Temperature Applications.
9. The EVOMAX and UNIFIX Loop Agers are fitted with an effective re-circulation system and heat exchanger using either thermic fluid or direct gas fire system for high-temperature steaming, ensuring uniform temperature throughout the chamber.
10. A unique system to allow air to re-circulate in our RAPIFIX Loop Ager instead of steam permits Polymerization treatment with stifling air up to 160 ͦC.
11. Two enormous size access windows are provided on the front side, two small inspection windows on the back side and one small size window on the Drive arrangement platform.
12. Steam exhaust fan driven by variable speed AC motor, all fabric movements are pushed by variable speed AC motor.
13. Automatic control PLC system for programming and monitoring steam quantity, steam pressure, processing time & temperature is optional with our “PRO” version of all the variants of Loop Agers and Curing machines.
14. “LITE” versions of machines are also available for all variants of Agers and Curing machines for Manual operations and are also equipped with Modbus protocol and a 7” HMI for comfortable functions.