The Drying Range or VDR (Vertical Drying Range) is one of the most demanding processing machinery in Woven dyeing & printing plants. The Drying Range has the following features that make it an essential part of the plant.
- Firstly, It ensures rapid drying of fabric at high steam pressure.
- In other words, It is suitable for fabric drying, semi-drying, and fabric that doesn’t require heat setting or Clothes which need semi-dry or completely dry.
- Secondly, a Belt drive or individual drive for tensionless and crease-free passage of fabric on the cylinder result in the cloth moving smoothly.
- Thirdly, an Individual trapping system for faster condensate removal from inside of chambers.
- Therefore, it keeps cylinders at maximum heat.
- Fourthly, the working width options from 1250mm to 3500mm according to the client’s need.
- Fifthly, ranging from 70 gsm/meter square up to 700 gsm/meter square of woven fabrics like cotton, viscose, rayon, wool & polyester can be rolled on this machine.
- Sixthly and most Important Drying Range has the option of 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, or 24 cylinders in a single or double frame.
Above all, more numbers of cylinders equal more speed.
In conclusion, this machine is best suitable for Dyeing and Printing Plants.
➡ Long Lasting & sturdy construction
➡ Lowest consumption data
➡ Quick heating up
➡ Easy to operate
➡ Drying with minimum tension
➡ Crease-free fabric passage
➡ Perfect temperature uniformity across fabric width
➡ Highest product quality
➡ Shut off valves for cylinders
➡ Lowest maintenance effort
➡ Lowest radial run out and perfect welding workmanship
🔸 Technical Specification:
✅ Box type or beam stack structures as per choice.
✅ Belt drive or individual drive for tension-less and crease-free passage for fabric on cylinders.
✅ Options of two bowls or three bowls mangle to attached with cylinder dryer as per customer need.
✅ Any width from 1250mm to 3500mm of the dryer is supplied.
✅ The drying Range has the option of 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, or 24 cylinders in a single or double frame.
✅ Every/alternate cylinder can have an individual geared motor drive if required.
✅ An Individual trapping system for faster condensate removal from cylinders.
🔸 Payment, Taxes and Delivery
Payment: 40% Advance Balance against Proforma Invoice prior to dispatch.
Delivery: Delivery of the machine ideally comes within 4 to 6 weeks.
Tax: GST 18% (Domestic orders) Or As per Government (export orders).
Transport Charges: Extra to your account.
Insurance: To be arranged by you.