The Chainless Merceriser is the most Significant procedure for the cloth. Chainless Merceriser machine there are following features in it.
- To begin with, Chainless Merceriser is one of the most fundamental steps for finishing cotton fabrics. Chainless Merceriser involves treating organic material with high caustic soda solutions. In other words, it eliminates impurities or undesired particles from the cloth before completing other processes.
- Secondly, Chainless Merceriser roll fabric on batching trolley from fold/loose form by pressure roll assisted with twin – Pneumatic Cylinders, AC Motor & Gearbox.
- Thirdly, The caustic soda-impregnated Fiber reflects light, making it brighter. It also boosts hygroscopicity, strength, and dye affinity.
- Fourthly, The operating width of a chainless merceriser can range from 1500mm to 3500-mm, as prefered by the customer.
- Fifthly, Chainless Merceriser can process woven fabrics with capacities ranging from 70 to 700 grammes per square metre.
- Lastly, It is available in various sizes and speeds ranging from 8 to 40 metres per minute.
In conclusion, this machine is best suitable for the garment industry Dyeing & printing plants.
🔸 ADVANTAGES :
➡ Increase dye Affinity
➡ Improve Luster
➡ Add more Tensile Strength
➡ Increase Dimensional Stability of Warp & Weft yarn.
➡ Elimination of immature or Dead Cotton
➡ Improved Handling effects.
🔸 Payment, Taxes and Delivery
Payment: 40% Advance Balance against Proforma Invoice before dispatch.
Delivery: Delivery of machine ideally comes within 4 to 6 weeks.
Tax: GST 18% Or Vat 4% +1% No CST against form “H”( export orders).
Transport Charges: Extra to your account.
Insurance: To be arranged by you.
1. Select Product
Choose the required specification & submit the details.
2. Get Offer
Get a Detailed Offer.
3. Pay The Advance
Pay the advance amount as per agreed terms.
4. Product Under Construction
Product goes under Construction according agreed time.
5. Pay The Rest Amount
Pay the balance amount as your machine get ready to dispatch.
6. Shipment Initiated
Shipment option available through Manufacturer.
Finally, the product will be installed at your plant.
Be the first to review “Chainless Merceriser”