Fabric Inspection Fold/Roll
Is to be use for multiple applications, In this machine there are following features in it.
- Firstly, it does inspection of the fabric to know if there any fault are there in fabric or to understand nature of it which came in factory for dyeing/printing/processing operations.
In other words, fabric is need to be check before starting any processes on it
- Secondly, it roll fabric on paper tube or PVC pipe from fold/loose form.
- Thirdly, Rolls can be made from 100mm to 1000mm depending on need.
- Fourthly, Machine working width can be made from 1000mm to 3500mm depending on client’s need.
- Fifthly, Fabric ranging from 70 gsm/meter square up to 700 gsm/meter square of woven fabrics like cotton, viscose, rayon, wool & polyester can be roll on this machine.
- Sixth and most importantly the speed can be achieve up to 40 meters per minute while preforming the process.
In conclusion, this machine is best suitable for garment industry or dyeing & printing units.
- Speed of the Machine from O to 40 Meters./ Mins.
- Speed Variation by A. C. Inverter with 2HP x 1500 RPM Motor and Suitable Gear Box for Batching and 1 HP x 1500 RPM Motor with Gear Box and A. C. Inverter for opening of the Fabric Roll.
- Reverse-Stop-Forward Arrangement through A. C. Inverter.
- Roll Compact with 5.5″ Dia.
- M.S. Rubber Stripped Rolls 2 Nos. & 3″ Dia Guide Rollers.
- Revolution Type Meter Counter.
- Batching on operator rolls or opposite side as required by you.
- Transparent & Inclined inspection table with top & bottom illumination.
- Strong Built closed side frames to withstand width & weight of the fabric.
- Cloth Inspection & winding unit are completely wired electrically.
- Only main supply is to be provided.
Payment, Taxes and Delivery
Payment: 50% Advance online & Balance against Proforma Invoice prior to dispatch.
Delivery: Delivery of machine is ideally comes within 4 to 6 weeks.
Freight: Will be paid by the customer.
Sales Tax: GST 18% Or Vat 4% +1% No CST against form “H”( export orders).
Erection: Will be charged extra per machine over and above given price.