Fabric Inspection Unwinding-Winding
Is to be use for multiple applications, In this Fabric Inspection Unwinding-Winding machine there are following features in it.
- Firstly, it does inspection of the fabric to know if there any fault are there in fabric or to understand nature of it which came in factory for dyeing/printing/processing operations.
In other words, fabric is need to be check before starting any processes on it
- Secondly, it roll fabric on batching trolley from fold/loose form by pressure roll assisted with twin – Pneumatic Cylinders, AC Motor & Gearbox..
- Thirdly, Fabric can be print while unwind & winding process is going on
- Fourthly, Machine working width can be made from 1000mm to 3500mm depending on client’s need.
- Fifthly, Fabric ranging from 70 gsm/meter square up to 700 gsm/meter square of woven fabrics like cotton, viscose, rayon, wool & polyester can be roll on this machine.
- Sixth and most importantly the speed can be achieve up to 30 meters per minute while preforming the process.
In conclusion, this machine is best suitable for garment industry or dyeing & printing plants or Export house.
- Speed : 0 to 30meters/minute.
- Speed variation by A.C. Inverter.
- Reverse – Stop – Forward Arrangement through A.C. Inverter.
- Unwinding by means of Pressure Roll assisted with Twin – Pneumatic Cylinders, AC Motor & Gearbox.
- 3” Día Guide Rollers.
- Revolution type Meter Counter.
- Winding & Unwinding both on opposite side.
- Transparent and Inclined Inspection Table with Top and Bottom illumination.
- Strong built closed side Frames to withstand and width and weight of the fabric.
- Cloth Inspection & Winding Unit are completely wired electrically, only main supply is to be provided.
Payment, Taxes and Delivery
Payment: 50% Advance online & Balance against Proforma Invoice prior to dispatch.
Delivery: Delivery of machine is ideally comes within 4 to 6 weeks.
Freight: Will be paid by the customer.
Sales Tax: GST 18% Or Vat 4% +1% No CST against form “H”( export orders).
Erection: Will be charged extra per machine over and above given price.
1. Select Product
Choose the required specification & submit the details.
2. Get Offer
Get a Detailed Offer.
3. Pay The Advance
Pay the advance amount as per agreed terms.
4. Product Under Construction
Product goes under Construction according agreed time.
5. Pay The Rest Amount
Pay the balance amount as your machine get ready to dispatch.
6. Shipment Initiated
Shipment option available through Manufacturer.
Finally, the product will be installed at your plant.
Be the first to review “Fabric Inspection Unwinding-Winding”