The prime objective of fabric rolling is to roll fabric on paper tube or PVC pipe from loose/fold form which makes easy to store fabric in an organised way. Meanwhile, recognising fabric before shipping it.
- Firstly, Rolls can be made from 100mm to 1000mm depending on need.
- Secondly, Machine working width can be made from 1000mm to 3500mm depending on client’s need.
- Thirdly, Fabric ranging from 70 gsm/meter square up to 700 gsm/meter square of woven fabrics like cotton, viscose, rayon, wool & polyester can be roll on this machine.
- Forth and most importantly the speed can be achieve up to 40 meters per minute while preforming the process.
In conclusion, this machine is best suitable for garment industry or fabric warehouse.
- Suitable to Roll Fold Cloth in Single Width on Paper Tube & PVC Pipe .
- Speed : 40meters/minute.
- Batching Roller(4.5” Dia ) with Rubber Strips (2 Nos.).
- Revolution type Meter Counter.
- 2HP x 1440rpm, 415V, 3HP Electric Motor with Pulley with Starter.
- Rolling up to 200meters.
Payment, Taxes and Delivery
Payment: 50% Advance online & Balance against Proforma Invoice prior to dispatch.
Delivery: Delivery of machine is ideally comes within 4 to 6 weeks.
Freight: Will be paid by the customer.
Sales Tax: GST 18% Or Vat 4% +1% No CST against form “H”( export orders).
Erection: Will be charged extra per machine over and above given price.